With the Thanksgiving Holiday just a few days away, this evening’s topic of Appreciation is timely and always appropriate. Ramona opened the meeting by welcoming guests and asking for updates, otherwise known as “what are you appreciative of since our last meeting?” Several members had amazing stories of appreciation and gratitude.
Eddie Conner provided an inspiring meditation on Appreciation via Face Time, helping us to key in on how to appreciate everything including ourselves.
Our opening video was “Appreciation is the Key” by Abraham-Hicks. . For clarification, there is a big difference between gratitude and appreciation. Gratitude is a feeling of overcoming something we lacked previously or for something that needs to be fixed but worked OK this time. Appreciation is the expansion of something that is already good. It represents true alignment with who we are making the world a better place. It is seeing the everyday things in life that make us feel the uplifting emotion that changes our vibration. Similar to the financial definition of appreciation, it means adding to whatever is already there.
When we reach for the emotion of appreciation, we begin to see the beauty around us. Each beautiful thing we see is a new beginning point that places us on a higher flying disc than before. Appreciation is the key to finding, maintaining and uplifting our emotions and therefor our vibration. It provides a feeling within us that is the easiest thing for a person to do. It’s also the most effective thing we can do to uplift our emotions. The more we practice appreciation, the less resistance we will have in our own vibrational frequencies. And the less resistance we have, the better our lives will be. So start appreciating everything you see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Everywhere you are, look for things to appreciate. Wake up with the intention to find a multitude of things that delight you.
And important to remember is every time we appreciate something, every time we praise something, every time we feel good about something we are telling the Universe “more of this please.”
When going to sleep at night, think of some simple things to appreciate so your slumber is refreshing. When you awake, maintain the feeling of appreciation. Make a list of things you do appreciate; not things you should appreciate, but things you do appreciate. Do this for 30 days and you will align yourself with Source and actually tune yourself to who you really are.
The closing video was “Through the Eyes of Source” by Abraham-Hicks. Ramona asked the group if they would do a 30 day appreciation challenge, as communicated by Abraham.
When you go to bed tonight…
1. Set forth the intention to slumber into your alignment with source, which you always do. And then set forth the intention that when you awaken in the morning, you will just slide back into this physical body in an attitude of appreciation.
2. Before you sleep, go through a list of things that are very easy for you to appreciate so you set the tone of the environment into which you will reemerge into in the morning.
When you awaken in the morning…
1. Lie in your bed and move over, and move through your mind this list of things that you are appreciating.
2. And then go right from there to brushing your teeth and doing whatever you need to do immediately,
3. Then go right to your chair of meditation and bring yourself again into vibrational alignment with well-being. Only this time you’re not doing it because you are asleep, you’re wide awake, and you are tuning yourself to the vibration of who you are.
4. Then get up from your meditation chair and go right to the kitchen and find something that is delicious and refreshing to eat. And as you are eating it, sit with an attitude of appreciation.
5. And once you’ve finished eating your delicious meal, whatever it might be, then sit with your paper and pen and make a list of things that you appreciate. Just write the things that flow forth from you easily.
Note: Don’t make it a list of things you should appreciate, the things that you do appreciate.
And if you will do that tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day…. Before you know it, in 30 days, you will have set the tone of seeing the world through the eyes of source in a way that you have never done before. And then you will not be asking us what it’s like to be pure positive energy, because you’ll know it viscerally. You’ll feel it in every fiber of your being!