Ramona welcomed members and guests. Eddie Conner led us in a guided meditation “Connect with your higher self, heart and soul” via Zoom. Thank you Eddie for your amazing meditations and for coming to Michigan again this coming July.
In Burbank a member recorded Eddie’s meditation on the same subject as tonight’s meeting. To listen you will need to download the following file:
Shannon Elhart announced that her new book “The Healing Gift of Gratitude” is now available for sale. Her book may be purchased online at THE HEALING GIFT OF GRATITUDE BOOK.
A member had a wonderful experience at Michael Beckwith’s Costa Rican resort and recommends it highly. Check it out at Rythmia.com.
The opening video was Abraham-Hicks “You Control Everything Coming to You”
The key points are:
Don’t react, flow instead.
Don’t feed into negativity.
Be a vibrationalist.
You get to choose everything.
Remember only good comes to you.
Hold yourself in a high vibration.
Tidbits picked up by the audience:
- · All is well.
- · How to stay in the flow so you remain connected at all times.
- · See and hear others with beautiful compassion.
- · Train yourself to see others as healed, whole and healthy.
- · You can connect with others who feel bad while not getting yourself into their negative mindset.
- · Always practice a better-feeling thought and build from there.
- · Like nature we have inflection points, ebb and flow. We can be in these inflection points and not sink into old negative habits.
- · Knowledge is power and pure perspective can create the best inner plan to manifest your outer physical world.
- · It takes strength and humility to hold your purest vibration regardless of what’s happening around you.
- · We can’t NOT attract things to use, but we can control how we view them.
- · Don’t argue your limitations.
Each time we have contrast we are launching rockets of desire. Source sees us as perfect and unconditional love.
Remember Abraham’s recommendation that when someone is attempting to bring us down to their level, just mentally say “I don’t care”. It’s a form of letting go and feeling good.
The second video was Abraham-Hicks “How to gain control of the way you feel”.
What are our inner thoughts? Abraham encourages us to soothe ourselves into alignment. Remind ourselves of what’s right in our lives, not what’s wrong. Placing your thoughts and intentions in the forefront of your mind and heart shifts your entire life for the better. Counting our blessings and focusing on what’s right really works.
How do we get to the point of being in control under all circumstances? We can leave bad circumstances, but wherever we go, the issue follows. Why? Because many times the issue is within us. We must change our perspectives, our thoughts, and our feelings first so that we don’t repeat history with different people, places, circumstances and situations.
Try acknowledging people’s higher selves when you communicate with them.
Change your perspective. Change your life…
… and realign and reconnect to your true core essence so you are in control of your circumstances, not controlled BY them. When confronted by someone or something that brings back bad memories and feelings, try the following cures:
- · Show gratitude and appreciation for what they taught you.
- · Bless them.
- · Wish them well.
- · Send pure feel-good prayers.
- · Make a new choice to feel good.
- · Acknowledge the negative feeling with love. Then thank them until you feel it in your heart, mind and soul.
- · Remember these feelings, these people cause us to expand.
- · Always wish people well.
- · Practice forgiveness.
- · Love doesn’t hurt; love lifts us up.
- · Wish them well and let them go.
Observation – there’s good control and bad control.
Choosing to feel good takes more conscious energy than feeling out of control. Sometimes our out of control feeling is just a habit of old thoughts that are on auto pilot.
Abraham’s power of meditation practices.
- · Start your day with a 5, 10 or 15-minute morning well-being meditation. This will set the tone for the day and helps you step out of your old, outdated auto-pilot habits.
- · When we choose to soothe our thoughts through meditation we live a solution oriented life that feels much better.
- · We can’t control others, but we can control how we see, hear and feel the world from core essence.
- · Instead of practicing negative thoughts, practice feel-good thoughts.
- · Think positive thoughts about what you love in our world – our freedom, beauty, diversity and ease to create our dreams.
- · Ignore the political turmoil. Think positive thoughts instead.
- · Whatever you’re observing is old news, history, already done. Ignore it.
Here are some links to Abraham meditations:
The free iPhone meditation app is called “CALM”.
What does “Living in the Now” mean to us?
- · Being present.
- · In the now.
- · Surrendering without judgement.
- · Living the end result now.
- · Being in joy.
- · Feeling inspired.
- · Being uplifted.
- · Living in the light.
- · OPERATING FROM A BLANK SLATE. When talking with someone with whom you have history, forget the history – begin as if it is your first conversation with them.
The closing video was from Facebook simply titled “Law of Attraction".
Our next meeting will be June 19 entitled “Avoid Being Overwhelmed.”
Please “LIKE” our pages: