After introduction of guests by Ramona, Eddie Conner led the group through a guided meditation. We associated the feeling of “good life” with thoughts of beauty in the Universe such as forests, meadows, lakes and waterfalls. Then each time we see an image of beauty we say to ourselves “good life” and reactivate the wonderful feeling.
Ramona asked the group to share what they appreciate in their lives and many beautiful experiences were described.
The opening video was “It’s time for me to be Happy!” where the main message was to love life and you will feel happy.
Are you ready to have a happy life? What would you do to make your life happier? Here are some thoughts from the group:
Let go of old thoughts patterns that no longer serve you; let go of things that don’t matter; realize that material thing don’t matter – when in the possession of others they can make you jealous; stop working so hard and travel instead; play; be outside; hang out with friends; enjoy good food; read more books; walk through nature preserves; enjoy your hobbies; go fishing; do not attach yourself to expectations – go general; let go and be in the present moment; resist the natural desire to want more; believe the Universe will provide what you need.
A member said some people, primarily relatives, are jealous of her when she is on the high flying disc (HFD). The example was an elderly parent whose health is beginning to fail. The relatives see only the bad and not the good. They see our member as unrealistic and oblivious to what’s really happening in their view. We suggested she remind them of the good she sees in this parent, and remind them of the good times, not allowing their feelings to bring her down to their LFD. The best answer is to not join them. Eventually they will either rise to your level or you will vibrate them out of your life.
Ramona discussed the 30-day challenge presented in a previous meeting and asked for updates. (The 30-day challenge is available at the end of this blog entry). Most responders said they felt wonderful. The key is to do what’s necessary to make yourself feel good when you awake. The best way is to do some fun things you like at night so you sleep better and wake up refreshed and on your HFD. Here are some thoughts of fun things to do at night:
Art; read comic strips; listen to Pandora’s comedy channel; listen to music; read; do crossword puzzles or Sudoku; think about summer and boating; meditate; go bicycling or motorcycling; write a story; go hiking; spend time with pets; review the “nuggets of greatness” in your life.
A member suggested a book available on Amazon entitled “Drivingwith the Brakes On” by Bill Murphy.
Ramona recited a short poem from Hafiz:
Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I’d like to see you in better living conditions.
Remember that what you love is loving you back, like a pet. See yourself as a ball of light and love. Visualize sending a similar ball to others, especially those with whom you have a problem or those who are just in need of love and light. It makes you feel better about them and yourself. And enjoy life by sharing good times with family, friends and pets. Play together; sing together; eat meals together. Just have fun.
The closing video was “Life is Good”.
The 30-day challenge
1. Set forth the intention to slumber into your alignment with source, which you always do. And then set forth the intention that when you awaken in the morning, you will just slide back into this physical body in an attitude of appreciation.
2. Before you sleep, go through a list of things that are very easy for you to appreciate so you set the tone of the environment into which you will reemerge into in the morning.
When you awaken in the morning…
1. Lie in your bed and move over, and move through your mind this list of things that you are appreciating.
2. And then go right from there to brushing your teeth and doing whatever you need to do immediately,
3. Then go right to your chair of meditation and bring yourself again into vibrational alignment with well-being. Only this time you’re not doing it because you are asleep, you’re wide awake, and you are tuning yourself to the vibration of who you are.
4. Then get up from your meditation chair and go right to the kitchen and find something that is delicious and refreshing to eat. And as you are eating it, sit with an attitude of appreciation.
5. And once you’ve finished eating your delicious meal, whatever it might be, then sit with your paper and pen and make a list of things that you appreciate. Just write the things that flow forth from you easily.
Note: Don’t make it a list of things you should appreciate; but rather the things that you do appreciate. And if you will do that tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day…. Before you know it, in 30 days, you will have set the tone of seeing the world through the eyes of source in a way that you have never done before. And then you will not be asking us what it’s like to be pure positive energy, because you’ll know it viscerally. You’ll feel it in every fiber of your being!